Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

report card after month-5

Aman
This post was updated on .
Heiiii DJ..
Hope u r gud..
Firstly i am very happiee dat GOD gave one of the cutie frnd.. Who always b there of help.. And always listen everbudy query and reverts in very polite way..  i think ur comparison for dat flowers who is on the top of hills.. Everybody see it and discusss wooowwww what a flower..

Now report card..
Priyanka i am very-2 satisfied with all ur products.. And i am very-2 fyn now.. U help me alot and i trust on you.. Dats it.. It makes a magically differnece on my face.. I am very lucky dat u r in my life as a doctor as a frnd as a guide.. Seriously my face is cleard bcoz of you.. Ur superb effort gave me a beautiful life..
Thanks alot priyanka..
And always keep smiling..
GOD BLESS..
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: report card after month-5

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aww buddy,you making me blush.Thank you for so much for trusting and respecting my suggestions..I am very very happy for you and me hehe.Clearing acne is hitting jackpot to me,I surely understand the agony and frustration of it.Continue your diet and regimen.Summers will be gone soon.Monsoons have started here and it rains here like crazy everyday.

Thank you soo much for your lovely words and wishes..From last night,I was having severe head ache.Your message bought a smile on my face and head ache gone.I love you guys so much.God bless you Aman
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Tring-2..
Koi hai
Priyanka..
One question..
From today i am using dove dialy shine shampoo..
So which conditioner is best wid this shampoo..
Herbal essence or dove daily shine conditioners??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You can try the herbal essences or matrix conditioners Aman.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Yaar seriouly some tym i am really confused.. A lots of matrix conditioners in market.. Which one i can buy??.. And also tell me pari what is the process to knw dat which product is comodogenic and which one is not??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe buy herbal essences.Those are non-comedogenic.One big bottle will last you months.If you have dry hair,try the blue one.I think its called break over hydration.

Recently I picked up Sunsilk Thick and Long Conditioner(Pink Tube),its good too.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
U knw today when i go to market to buy the dove shine shampoo.. I asked to shopkeeper give me a dove shine shampoo.. He said not available.. Den i asked give me a fiama body wash.. He said not available.. Den i askd give me nivea pure impac.. He said not avaible.. den shopkeeper askd me..  Bhai Tell me one thing from where u search dis type of product..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Amazon buddy