classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

shaving creams myths and facts

tittu121
This post was updated on .
hi divya today i wanna discuss and know all myths and facts about  shaving creams . its a very intresting topic bcoz  " Boys can not live without shaving cream "
my experiences - so far i had used almost each and every brand of shaving cream which are available in indian market you Take the name and I'll tell you yes i have used . my favourite shaving cream is gillete fusion hydragel sensitive skin from almost 3 years its a very good only one problem it drys the skin otherwise no problem but i dont know its comedogenic or non comedogenic so i will send you image and ingredients list tell me its non comedogenic or comedogenic and one thing i would like to say your job is so tough dear  i salute you for handling this awesome forum with a tremendous effort i dont know how do you handle this I could not take photos properly there fore sorry
my questions -
1. i heard some people uses facewash { like kaya soothing cleansing gel and other brands also } as shaving cream is it safe ? what is your opinion ?
2. for private parts shaving cream is must or not ?I dont know how do you react when you saw this question but i had to ask there fore i write sorry to you and all our forum friends if i hurt their sentiments my intention is not wrong but in advance i am sorry and hope you all 'll forgive me for this weird question .
3. when we shave under arms than after bath we apply deos than burning sensation often feel so what is the trick to overcome this burning sensation ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: shaving creams myths and facts

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Tittu,

1)Thank you for appreciating my efforts.Also Thank you for uploading pics.It definitely helps.I have seen ingredient list of Gilette and Nivea Shaving Foams,they are all comedogenic.The one you are using is also comedogenic. Palmitic acid,Stearic acid,Glyceryl Oleate are comedogenic.Triethanolamine is mildly comedogenic.If it is not breaking you out,you can continue it.

But I think it is breaking you out.Couple days ago,you said you saw some around the mouth area.

2)For acne prone skin,I always suggest to shave with cleansers like Kaya Soothing Gel Cleanser or any other neutral cleanser.I think Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam/Sebamed Cleansing Bar might work too,not sure.Shaving irritates acne prone skin,so cleansers are best bet.Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion also will work,but off late I am going for sls-free and paraben-free options as much as possible.

3)Shaving/Shaving Creams is fine to use on any part of the body.Try using showers gels,they work better these foams.They lather sufficiently and do not irritate skin.

4)Regarding your other question which I have edited.(Sorry I have to adhere to google webmaster guidelines,hope you understand).Shaving does not effect in such ways.Only temperature changes does that.

5)Deodorants are alcohol based.So anything which is alcohol based when sprayed on small nicks,cuts,burns,open wounds will sting momentarily.Same with shaving.So what you can do may be shower in the evening or you can apply aloe vera gel or calamine lotion or any body moisturiser after shaving which will soothe & moisturise the skin which minimises dryness and skin irritation.After a couple of minutes,you can apply deodorant instead of immediately and holding it atleast 15cm away.
Reply | Threaded
|

tittu121
thankyou divya for understanding and answering and i feel bad for posting such weird question i hope you will forgive me and again sorry
1. can i shave daily with kaya cleanser bcoz i like daily clean shave face is it safe ?
2. for lathering should we use shaving brush or with the help of hand which is the best option ?
3. when we shave on morning with cleanser than should we wash remain face  with this lather also or just shave shaving area ? bcoz if we wash remain face that means forehead ,nose also than the total numbers of washing face will be more than 3 times morning time {with shave }, bath time , evening time and before sleep bed time than what is your opinion ?
4. you said shower gels is best idea for shaving.Are shower gels safe there?
5. and one more thing i would like to say i had learn a new thing that how to say the correct way without hurting any body sentiments so thankyou for this amazing lesson actually i am very glad bcoz you are my friend and one day i will definitely meet you
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
No issues buddy.Being a admin has its perks so I can edit them

1)Yes you can use cleansers to shave daily.It is safe.

2)For lathering you can use a shaving brush like usual.

3)Use cleanser for shaving and then have a bath.Since Kaya cleanser is mild,it shouldn't be a issue,but not more than 3 times.

4)Yes shower gels are safe.You can try Fiama or Nivea ones.Use a loofah to lather it.

Life is too short buddy to mess it up.Be nice to every one no matter what.I am extremely calm and patient girl and I really I do not like hurting any one.Mistakes happen,my policy is forgive and forget.I appreciate all my readers taking time and leaving comments/queries so least I can do is acknowledge and help them out.I love all my readers,without whom the blog wouldn't be what it is today.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Heloooo priyanka..
Howz you g..
Firstly I too like ur policy forgive n forget.. Seriously life is too short.. Dnt knw what happens n which tym.. So enjoy everymomet of ur life.. and u knw i am also work wid same policy.. "Forgive n forget" and always stay happy in life and also give happinesses to others..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
I totally agree with you buddy.Live every moment of your life today and love all