classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

skin update and TCA peel doubts

gayathri
This post was updated on .
Hello Pri , how you doing Pri  sorry I've been missing for long. Things were really hectic and I was all held up  Glogeous is really nice Pri and I've also included Sefpil since a week now like youve askd Aman to.  Tats good too Pri. Acne is under control except for some litl ones popping sometimes.
Now I really need your suggestions further. I'm planning to take up the cosmo peel package of 6 sessions from Kaya. Its TCA peel. Its somewhere around 12k. so I'm little concerned if I should go for it Pri. Or should I opt for lasers.
In case of TCA peels, will it cause so much peeling as I heard so? Also does it help with little zits we get time to time? How much improvementts can I expect for my skin Pri? If you give a green signal, I'd happily go ahead :) have attached both side pics of current skin Pri.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: skin update and TCA peel doubts

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Gayathri,

Long time no see.Good to hear update from you.Your acne has cleared up,breakouts have significantly reduced which is a good thing.Now you have to treat your scars.

Atlernate Sefpil and Epiduo so that you can best of both worlds!

I am happy that Glogeous is working out well.I have been getting good feedback about it.I have replaced AHA Glow with Glogeous in the regimens.

You can go for TCA peel.Yes it is the strongest peel,so you might some dryness,nothing to worry though.They usually don't leave it on for more 2-3 minutes.You know I remember from my last visit,they had a package consisting 3 peels and 3 sessions of laser.Do check out,you might see faster results.And yes discontinue both Epiduo/Sefpil 4-5 days before peel to minimise dryness.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Hello Pri ,

A quick help from you :) I just enquired about the package you were suggesting. In the clinic Here in my place, the laser is just getting launched next week. 6 sessions totally (3 cosmo peels and 3 q switched laser) package costs 23800 rupees. Can I go ahead with this Pri ? I mean does the price sound fine for you?  Can you check with the clinic you visit, for me ?

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Gayathri,

That sounds about right.TCA peels are more expensive than glycolic/salicylic acid peels.I think you got a good package with laser included.I think if you can talk to them,they might give little more discount.Do give sufficient gap between each sessions like a 25-30 days and take it easy with topical medications as well.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Thanx Pri ! They've said there'll be a session every 15 days. I'm stopping epiduo and sefpil from today on and going for my first session on Saturday. Fingers crossed Pri !

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Oh good.Never forget to use a sunscreen during day.Take care