4 messages Options
Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

which serum can be added in the regime to have a flawless skin

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
I am troubling you again ..but i am helpless for me you are my dermatologist...
My query is: In my regimen if i want to add for some serum and face pack in the morning for a younger and radiant skin full of antioxidants ...can I add?i really heard alot about serums so i m excited and curious to know it.. Kindly suggest..
My Regimen:
Morning: Glommed face wash+avene thermal spring water+sunprotek gel
Evening: kaya soothing cleansing gel+facemed
Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: which serum can be added in the regime to have a flawless skin

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Anu,

You are absolutely not troubling me.I am always here for you guys

Most serums are oil based and highly comedogenic.The commercial serums I have seen do not have good formula or beneficial ingredients.So finding a non-comedogenic serum for oily-acne prone skin is quite a task.

So far I have come across Ethicare Facemed Gel.It serves are acne treatment(Salicylic acid) as well anti-aging treatment(Vitamin C+Hyaluronic acid+Niacinamide(Vitamin B).So I don't see the need for additional product.But if you are still keen on it,then you can alternate Ethicare Liftage(Vitamin A+Peptides+Anti-oxidants) with Facemed.

Anu all serums should only used prior to bed time only.They should not be used during day time.And religious sunscreen application during day time goes without a saying.

Face masks for oily-acne prone skin: Proactiv Sulphur Mask,Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque,Avene Clenanace Mask.Sheet masks-Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask,Living Proof Cell Defense Whitening Mask,Living Proof Cell Defense Age Defense Mask.This reminds me,I have to make a post about it.

Also follow a healthy diet.You can always take anti-oxidants,vitamins in your food also.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thanks Pri..I will give it a short next month...by alternating it with facemed gel.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You are welcome Anu